Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Week 18 (Part 6)

5th May (Sat)

My mum was not in church, so I was able to sit anywhere and chit chat with the church members.

After service, went Bukit Merah View for early dinner.  Went to the Food Centre and sad that the pasta stall I saw last Saturday was again close this Saturday.

As I was making my way wanting to go Kim San Leng coffeeshop wanting to eat the Teochew porridge, I need to pass by another coffeeshop.  Saw a table eating zhi char, so change my mind.


Ordered 马来面 @ $5, ingredients include prawn, sotong, fishcake, egg.

Was asking them about their operating hours, was told 12 noon to around 10.30pm.  Some places from what I know, they do have a break in the afternoon.

6th May (Sun)

In order to make my mum go out, I lied to my mum that today she's going Senior's Club (Day Care Centre), she then said, Sat and Sun, no Senior's Club, reply her, today is Mon, going, but the driver mention got newcomer, staying at PPHCSC that Blk, we need to walk to PPHCSC that to wait for the transport.  So off we go to Church.


Refreshment after service is beehoon with otah, long bean, spring roll.

Guess my mum good mood as I told her, we go Seah Im eat, she didn't said no and want to go home.


She had slice fish mee sua @ $5


I had soto ayam and add a begedil, $3.50


Saw they also sell fried tapioca @ $0.50, which I understand that it's homemade, but not by them.  Nice.


After that, went Harbourfront walk one round, see see ferry to Batam Island.


Before going back, was at QiJi where I had an otah @ $0.80.


Coffee @ $1.60


My mum had chee cheong fun @ $2.20


* Facebook picture

Evening is Sundays at the Park @ my kampong, k-kardio with Instructor Jeslyn Yang.

6 comments:

  1. Have you been to Batam Island with your mum? Bring her there to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you manage to go to Batam Island? Nice or not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 這碟馬來麵看來好好吃啊!

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.