Friday, May 18, 2018

Jurong Park Connector

It has been a long time since I walk the Park Connector.  Jurong Park Connector, a route which I have yet to try out.


Start the walk at an entrance near Corporation Walk.


Building across the river


The walking path


Dustbin


The river


Saw flower along the way


Construction in progress


Map of Jurong Park Connector


Indication on the way, Jurong Park Connector.


Random picture


Walk and walk


Industrial area


Indication of PCN


Walking towards the end of Park Connector


Park Connector ends here


Last picture before walking towards the bus stop to catch the bus.

12 comments:

  1. Hi, Sharon,
    Nice walk.... hope to walk again with you soon.
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice change to see your photos of the Connector Walks! I think you have posted too many bihun and sausage photos for many weeks! Muahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have target one more Connector, but not sure when will then be able to walk...

      Delete
  3. I like how every place is so so so clean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting walk with many discoveries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this kind of walk, but have to depend on weather...

      Delete
  5. your really can walk a lot leh. I cannot . Old already LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a nice route to walk! Ahhh! The yellow flower is the Talipariti flower which I have posted about recently! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a nice route... Thanks for telling me the name of the flower... :)

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.