Thursday, February 1, 2018

27th Jan (Sat)

 The day begins by asking my mum to go for her bath.  She grumpy saids that I have been controlling her to get her to bath.

The weather has been unpredictable recently, but thank God the weather is good.  As what I dread most when bringing my mum to Church is wet weather.  Praise to God for the good weather.

As usual, it's Bukit Merah Central for early dinner.


My mum mixed rice @ $4.50


Wu xiang @ $5.70.  My mum wants tau kwa, so ordered a tau kwa for her, me not into tau kwa, so whole piece is her.


The sauce


The sauce


3 comments:

  1. ur mum must be very hungry coz I saw a spoon scooping the dish while u took the picture...heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nux is very observant, I have to scroll back and see.. hahaaa

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.