Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Fast Food

My mum has wanted to eat the porridge from KFC.  So was at JEM KFC first to makan then go supermarket buy grocery.


Have yet to try the pancake & turkey bacon platter @ $7.30 which comes with a cup of kopi/tea. In the platter, there are 3 pieces of pancake, 2 pieces of turkey bacon, hash brown and scrambled egg. 


Saw from a flyer in my letterbox about Popeyes promotion.  Was tempted by the solo combo meal @ $5.90 which comes with a piece of chicken, 2 pieces of chicken tender, 1 regular fries and a regular drink.


Additional order, 6 pieces of fried mushroom @ $2.90.


Long John Silver do serve breakfast, one of the item is porridge.  My mum wanted to try out the porridge.  Ordered salmon porridge set @ $5.20 which comes with a salmon porridge and kopi/tea.  It was not ready after I order, the staff send over the porridge, was disappointed when I saw it.  Lucky order only 1 set.  The porridge don't looks appetizing, overall still prefer the other fast food chain porridge.

16 comments:

  1. here in KL no longer have Popeye's chicken...That's the first time I see porridge from Long John Silver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot remember the last time I had anything from KFC or McD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After this, don't think i will have fast foods for the time being...

      Delete
  3. I dont think I tasted porridge from KFC before. Long time no visit to KFC since my family prefer McD more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your side still have popeye ah? My side dunno why no more liao. I missed Popeye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, indeed it does not look and worth that price for the porridge.. anyway, once tried, you know.. I tasted McD one time at the airport.. no choice that time cos it was early dawn..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once in a long while I do eat KFC. Long time haven't eaten MacD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After this, don't think i will have fast food for a while...

      Delete
  7. I had McD fried chicken just Sunday. I always feel that the chicken is getting smaller and smaller ..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't eat McD breakfast for a long time, the last time I eat it, feel getting smaller...

      Delete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.