Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Sliced Fish Mee Sua

The hairdresser I used to go at Jurong West has resign and I do know if she has return to her hometown in Sarawak or she's working in another place.  So I didn't go back to the hair salon at Jurong West.  Instead I went to a salon near my place.  Now that I need a haircut, I thought I will go back to the same hair salon.  Maybe I was early, 9 plus, it was not open, so I thought I will go to eat something while waiting.


I have eaten the slice fish mee sua @ $3.50, which I find that I quite like it, the only thing is that the soup is a bit salty.  Think the lady recognize me, and we did chat for a while till there's another customer.

After finishing my food, the salon is still not open, I thought I will go to the supermarket walk one round.  Then it's already 10am, still not open.  Don't think I will want to wait anymore, so went to another salon (a few salon in the same row) to have my hair cut.  Understand from the lady, she opens at 9am.


10 comments:

  1. I like mee sua. Normally will have with chicken or meatballs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, usually hair saloon open around 10 something or 11 onwards ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually shopping mall hair saloon open around that timing..

      Delete
  3. Somehow, here we never have mee sua with fish, always with chicken in traditional Foochow red wine soup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like mee sua with chicken in traditional Foochow red wine soup...

      Delete
  4. This looked good. I want a bowl please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a healthy version with fish slices and mee sua than the one with chicken. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete

online degree advantage
Learn about online degree programs.